Bechtold Law Firm
317 East Spruce Street
PO Box 7051
Missoula, MT 59807
P. (406) 721-1435
F. (406) 830-3085
Welcome to Bechtold Law Firm
The Bechtold Law Firm is a Missoula-based law firm that specializes in property damages and personal injuries, particularly damages caused by pollution and toxics. Clients of the Bechtold Law Firm have included victims of gasoline spills, flooding by mine wastes, inundation caused by dam breaches, as well as people who have been harmed by air, land, and water pollution.
Some situations in which the Bechtold Law Firm has been involved:
- A large fuel tanker hauling unleaded gasoline turned over next to Flathead Lake, spilling thousands of gallons of gasoline that contaminated the properties of several landowners. The Bechtold Law Firm represents the landowners to help them restore their properties and recover their damages due to the fuel release.
- A tanker carrying dyed diesel rolled and released thousands of gallons of dyed diesel and contaminated a creek and adjacent ranchland. The Bechtold Law Firm represents the ranch owners to help them restore their property and recover their damages caused by the diesel release.
- A tailings dam holding back toxic mine waste failed, flooding downstream property owners with toxic mine sludge. The Bechtold Law Firm represented the landowners to help them restore their properties and recover their damages.
- A gas station fuel dispenser was knocked over in the middle of the night by a hit-and-run motorist, causing a release of several thousand gallons of gas. The Bechtold Law Firm assisted the gas station owner to direct the remediation and containment of the release to prevent contamination from spreading into neighboring properties.
- A gasoline truck rolled at a curve in the highway, spilling most of its gasoline, which contaminated the property and the water supply of adjacent landowners. The Bechtold Law Firm helped these landowners recover their damages from the gasoline company.
- A pipe transporting agricultural waste slurry decoupled and released tens of thousands of gallons of agricultural waste that inundated adjacent property owners. The Bechtold Law Firm represented the adjacent property owners to help them restore their properties and recover their damages due to the waste release.
Contact the Bechtold Law Firm for a free consultation.
- Environmental Law
- Toxic Torts
- Products Liability
- Constitutional Law